The Ahriman Project

Updates about the Games Gallery and Packages released on our Online Store.

N.B.: to access all chapters it is required to pledge a subscription
Rispondi

CIULLO CORPORATION
Amministratore
Contatta:

CLOSED ALPHA Test

Messaggio da CIULLO CORPORATION » 10/07/2019, 17:09

Join the CLOSED ALPHA of The Ahriman Project, play the DEMO online or DOWNLOAD the full Alpha releases for Windows, MAC or Linux and win access to the final release.

CIULLO CORPORATION
Amministratore
Contatta:

Pre-ORDER NOW

Messaggio da CIULLO CORPORATION » 30/12/2019, 11:13

The archives are ready and loaded, all systems have been checked and tests gave good results, all it remains to do is to finish the Launch Trailer and deliver the game to the mass public, but...

If you are a PATRON or a FanCIULLO you can already download and enjoy this amazing retro space-shooter with a twist!

CIULLO CORPORATION
Amministratore
Contatta:

Game of the (new) Year

Messaggio da CIULLO CORPORATION » 01/01/2020, 19:45

The Ahriman Project 1, the Sci-Fi star-shooter mini-game, is now available to dowload for all our customers!

CIULLO CORPORATION
Amministratore
Contatta:

The Ahriman Project I - UPDATE 1.1

Messaggio da CIULLO CORPORATION » 18/01/2020, 9:40

Greetings players,

thanks to your feedback we got acknowledge of a major issue with the Final BOSS Level in Storymode so we turn back on the source code of The Ahriman Project I to see what was happening: well, I won't bother you with details but let be known that we solved the problem and tested it through intensely so now the final level will load with no more bugs... unfortunately, GoDot does not support the Update feature so you'll have to download the full game again and re-install it on your device (anyone whom has already bought it should have a download key in their e-mail, if there's any problem contact us, new customers will only get the already updated version).

Thank you all,
the CIULLO CORPORATION staff

Rispondi

Torna a “Games”